|Vital Sign||Include checking of height, weight, body temperature, blood pressure, and heart rate. Perform to detect underlying medical problems and assist in proper dosing of medication|
|Vision Check||Screening and detection of vision problems to prevent issues from getting worse. (Snellen Chart- an eye exam that checks how well you see the details of a letter or symbol from a specific distance.)|
|General Examination||• Doctor Examination – a physical exam wherein your doctor inspects, feels, or listens to different parts of your body.
• BMI (Body Mass Index) -a method of diagnosing overweight and obesity. It evaluates the relationship between the body weight and height. A reliable way to determine whether a person has too much body fat by calculating the ratio of their weight to their height squared.
• Health Maintenance and Counselling – include dietary and nutrition guidelines
|Complete Blood Count (CBC)||– A blood test used to evaluate or review your overall health and detect a wide range of disorders, including anemia, infection and leukemia.|
|Glucose Fasting||– To find out if your blood sugar levels are in the healthy range.
– Screening, diagnose and monitor for diabetes
|Lipid Panel (Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL and LDL)||– Measure the amount of “good” and “bad” cholesterol and triglycerides, a type of fat, in your blood.
– Screen and diagnose different types of disease such as heart disease, stroke and atherosclerosis or hardening of your arteries.
|Creatinine||To check how well your kidneys are working. High level of creatinine in your blood indicates the kidney is damage and not working properly|
|AST (aspartate aminotransferase)||– Help determine the health of your liver by measuring the levels of liver enzymes in your blood.
– Use to diagnose and monitor liver problems.
|ALT (alanine aminotransferase)||– Help determine the health of your liver by measuring the levels of liver enzymes in your blood.
– Use to diagnose and monitor liver problems.
|GGT (gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase)||– Help determine the health of your liver by measuring the levels of liver enzymes in your blood.
– Use to diagnose and monitor liver problems especially related to alcohol use.
|Hepatitis B Antibody (HbsAb)||– To check if you are protected against the hepatitis B virus.
This protection can be the result of receiving the hepatitis B vaccine or successfully recovering from a past hepatitis B infection.
– A positive anti-HBs (or HBsAb) test result means you are “immune” and protected against the hepatitis B virus and cannot be infected. You are not infected and cannot spread hepatitis B to others.
|Hepatitis B Antigen (HbsAg)||-To check the actual presence of the hepatitis B virus (called the “surface antigen”) in your blood.
– A “positive” or “reactive” HBsAg test result means that the person is infected with hepatitis B and can spread the Hepatitis B virus to others through your blood.
|Hepatitis C Virus Test (HCV Antibody)||– Test to check for infection with the hepatitis C virus. Presence of antibodies in blood indicates that you are infected with Hepatitis C Virus.|
|Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH))||– To measure how much of TSH hormone in your blood.
– To find out well the thyroid is working.
– It can tell if its overactive (hyperthyroidism) or underactive (hypothyroidism) thyroid function.
– It can detect thyroid disorder before you have any symptoms
|Uric Acid||– This test measures the amount of uric acid in your blood or urine.
Uric acid is a normal waste product that is made when the body breaks down chemicals called purines. If your body makes too much uric acid or does not release enough into your urine, it can make crystals that form in your joints.
– Help diagnosed gout
– Help find cause of frequent kidney stones
|Urinalysis||– A urine testing use to look for abnormalities such as an excess amount of protein, blood, pus, bacteria or sugar.
– It can help detect a variety of kidney and urinary tract disorders, including chronic kidney disease, diabetes, bladder infections and kidney stones.
|Echocardiogram (ECG)||– A test to measures the electrical activity of your heart to show whether or not it is working normally.
– It can detect cholesterol clogging up your heart’s blood supply, a heart attack in the past, enlargement of one side of the heart and abnormal heart rhythms
|Abdominal Ultrasound||– To check the major organs in the abdominal cavity. These organs include the gallbladder, kidneys, liver, pancreas, and spleen.
– Use to diagnosed conditions such as liver disease, kidney stones, gall stones, inflammatory conditions such as appendicitis and pancreatitis, abdominal growth such as tumors, hernia and cancers
|Thyroid Ultrasound||Used to examine thyroid for abnormalities such as cyst, nodules, tumors.|
|Chest X-ray||– Check the condition of your lungs. It can detect cancer, infection or air collecting in the space around a lung (pneumothorax). Can also show chronic lung conditions, such as emphysema or cystic fibrosis, as well as complications related to these conditions.
– Can determine heart-related lung problems. It will show changes in the size and shape of your heart that may indicate heart failure, fluid around the heart (pericardial effusion) or heart valve problems.
|Phòng khám không khuyến khích bệnh nhân tầm soát ung thư bằng các XN máu như CEA, CA, 19-9, CA 125, CYFRA 21-1 vì độ tin cậy kém và nhiều trường hợp dương tính giả.
** Khi có các nguy cơ liên quan tới yếu tố gia đình, các phát hiện khi thăm khám, bác sỹ có thể khuyến cáo bệnh nhân làm các gói khám chuyên khoa sâu cho bệnh lý tim mạch, tầm soát ung thư đại tràng, dạ dày, phổi, xét nghiệm di truyền gene…
Premium package for Male under 50 years old
A routine health check-up package for male under 50 years of age for an assessment of cardiovascular risks, diabetes, infectious diseases, viral hepatitis; check for possible diseases of lung, kidney and thyroid.
Terms of service:
- For your most convenient, please book an appointment in advance via our Hotline: 028 3910 4545
- The package is valid for 30 days from the date of payment.
- Please present your order confirmation at the counter before using the service.
- This transaction is non-refundable.
- For a VAT invoice, please include your company information at the counter on the date of visit.
- Terms of usage in accordance to Victoria Healthcare regulations
Victoria Healthcare International clinics:
- Distric 1: 20 Dinh Tien Hoang, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
- Distric 2: 37-39 Luong Dinh Cua, Binh An Ward, District 2, HCMC.
- Phu Nhuan District: 135A Nguyen Van Troi, Ward 12, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC.
- District 7: 1056 Nguyen Van Linh, Tan Phong Ward, Distric 7, HCMC
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 – 20:00
- Saturday: 8:00 – 17:00
- Sunday: 8:00 – 12:00
- Cannot be applied for public holidays
Things you should know to prior the date of visit: [link]
Hotline: (028) 3910 4545